11.29.2004

Overture

So. I'm finally starting a blog. I feel special now.

Technically, I created this account for the sole purpose of posting a "Howdy!" comment on John Roger's blog. I'll go ahead and cop to my geekdom: I play role playing games (RPGs). That's Dungeons & Dragons to those of you who are too cool for me. John is also a gamer and has written up accounts of his games over at ENWorld. I've posted back and forth with him a few times (when he's not busy writing movie scripts) and saw over on Warren Ellis' site that John was starting up a blog. Naturally, I had to do right by the stalker-fan inside me (seeing as how John is my closest brush with fame other than dancing on stage with Morris Day and the Time) and track him down. Not to mention bug him into updating his story hour.

So it begins. We'll see how far it goes.

No comments: