3.30.2005

Cool: Clocky

MIT Media Laboratoy: Press Images - Clocky

Yeah, I'm a bad waker-upper. I've gotten better in the past few years, but I still struggle at times to get out of bed - especially on the weekends. Back in my single days I had to buy a new alarm clock every few months because I'd: 1) get used to the buzzer and sleep straight through it or 2) my muscles would learn where the snooze button was and automatically slap it without me waking. Nowadays, Mrs. P gets up before I do and wakes me. Whew.



This guy at MIT has the same problem, but he's an engineer and actually decided to do something about it. I'm not sure about the shag carpeting, but I guess he's hoping it could do double duty as a duster. As my favorite chef Alton Brown says, "No tool should be single-purpose. Except the fire-extinguisher."

1 comment:

Melissa McEwan said...

I want a Clocky!