3.18.2005

Friday Casey


Casey
Originally uploaded by piercingwit.
As promised, puppy pix. This is Mrs. P's baby Casey, who turns nine years old this June. Casey is by far the sweetest dog ever created. Very empathetic, she can sense her momma's moods and reacts accordingly.

She has an incredibly expressive face. We took her to the vet a while back to have a nodule checked. The vet tech said, "Wow, she has such a worried look on her face. Does she always look like that?" My response: "Only when she's worried."

3 comments:

Scott said...

I just found you by way of kungfumonkey, good blog. But, you sold me when you had a link to The Church, great band!

Pierce said...

Thanks for dropping by! Glad to see another fan of the Church - I still mourn the loss of my tour t-shirt from back in high school.

Scott said...

I feel your pain. I had a U2, Joshua Tree concert shirt that is MIA.

FYI, I put a link to you on my blog.