3.18.2005

Look!

EW, The Wife's favorite magazine, has a new sister publication named Look. Since we've subscribed to EW for the past decade or so, we got the first issue in the mail the other day. I'd read about the mag somewhere on the 'net and figured we' pick it up so it was nice getting a comp copy. So I flipped through it this week and lo and behold, a two page article from our favorite monkey - John Rogers. It's all about his experience writing and pitching (or pitching and writing) the Transformers movie script including his meeting with the Godfather himself, Spielberg. If you've any interest in movies, pick up the mag - it's got less fluff than EW and looks (winkwink) to be a keeper.

1 comment:

Pierce said...

Heh - easy mistake to make. I saw Rep. Rogers on the local news bloviating (love that word) about something - the $80M going to Mobile rather than the Doomed Stadium, I think. The man is unintelligable! I could only understand about every fourth word! And those were the unimportant ones!

Oh - and I refer to notRep. John Rogers as monkey because his blog is Kung Fu Monkey. Just to clarify, I'm not referring to Rep. John Rogers as a monkey.