6.28.2005

Hey KF Monkey, I found one!

Last December, John Rogers wrote a piece over at his blog about how he misses Republicans. Well, apparently so do actual, real-life Republicans! It's an excellent guest editorial which points out just how far the GOP has moved from what has been their core constituency.

I've stated numerous times on this blog that I'm neither Dem nor Repub. I believe neither party has a monopoly on the Truth or on the Right Answers. I think both major parties along with the numerous (very) minority parties have plenty to add to our ongoing national debate over the various issues we face. I hope most Americans believe the same. Reading commentary like this reinforces that hope.

Found via Shakes.

2 comments:

Melissa McEwan said...

Well, remembered! Great idea linking that to John's post. :)

Pierce said...

It's all about the cross marketing!