1.14.2005

Blogrollin': 1/14/2005

So I'm a bit new to this whole blogging thing. Even though I write software for a living, I don't always keep up to date on all the newest - the latest and greatest as it were. Thus, I'm not always aware of when someone else links me up. Is there a tool out there that'll find these linkups? Someone point it out if there is or else I'll just sit here being stupid.

So in the spirit of not sucking, I give you Rook's Rant. Honestly - I happened to run across their site (from a Shakespeare's Sister link, I think) and noticed that lo and behold, I'm essential reading. I'm not sure about essential, but I thankee for linking me. Here's to ya!

2 comments:

Rook said...

Really, I want to comment on all of these issues. They just come too fast sometimes.It hit a chord in me. So you got a place in top billing.

Rook said...

Oh, try technorati for learning who's linked to you and when. But be careful, they are also used by robots to spam your comments.

Although, I think blogger's comment system might prevent spamming for the moment.

http://www.technorati.com/